Thursday, September 6, 2012

I Heart Faces {summer fun}


Every other weekend, we get flood irrigation to water our acres of grass and trees. During the summer months, it has become a tradition to get together with friends and play with boogie boards.

Who says you can't live in Arizona and boogie board??

This picture basically sums up our idea of "Summer Fun"...this the entry to this month's I ♥ Faces photo challenge. Head over to their site www.iheartfaces.com to see the other amazing entries!!


Photo Challenge Submission

This photo was submitted to the I Heart Faces photo challenge - www.iheartfaces.com

3 comments:

  1. Lisa, I enjoyed your photo and browsing through the rest of your blog. You have some wonderful country photos that really touched my heart. You are doing a wonderful job of sharing God's glory!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was so totally the awesomest shot of the day. Good times with good friends. :)

    ReplyDelete