Friday, December 6, 2013

Janssen Family {Estrella Mountain Ranch}

I did pictures of this beautiful family last year, and had am amazing time!! (You can see that shoot here: http://atruefocus.blogspot.com/2012/12/j-family.html) So when mom asked me to do their photos this year, I was thrilled!!

We tried a new spot and went up to Estrella.....kind of walked into it not knowing what we were going to find, but I love the area!! 

It was so much fun, and this family is so special! ♥ ♥ ♥



























4 comments:

  1. I love the ones of Mr. & Mrs. - love that Family. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful shoot, Lisa! The 5th from the bottom is amazing. :) They are all fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Emily!!! It was a very special time!! I love them :) :)

      Delete